Hey everyone, hope you're doing well!
Honest ADA Comply 2.0 Review: Should You Get ADA Comply 2.0?
A few days ago (it’s kinda above a week now), I got review access to the ADA Comply Accessibility Software 2.0 – Lead Generation Edition.
And based on the raving buzz about this new edition, I decided to do an in-depth review.
My aim with this review article is to either validate or discredit the buzz this “badboy” is getting all over the internet.
So do stick around for a minute or two, I promise you’ll be getting a professional insight into this software . . . this will give enough information needed to make an informed purchase decision.
First, I’ll do a detailed overview of the offer and all that it comes with plus the problem it solves, then I’ll give a highlight of all it’s features and tools.
Afterward, we’ll check out the true cost of the offer, the upsells (and if they complement the front end offer or not), then we’ll see who should take advantage of this offer.
Then the pros, the cons and finally an overall verdict.
I believe this review article will help you make an informed purchase decision and get the best deal for your money, so hang on!
Let’s get started . . .
Before we dive in, I just want to give kudos to the creator of ADA Comply Accessibility software!
Now, I DON’T usually do this with reviews since it’s supposed to be completely unbiased but I’ll make this a one-off exception . . .
- ADA Comply solves a pressing and common problem every website owner is faced with.
- The platform works seamlessly and it’s super easy to use
- It creates an EASY TO ACTIVATE income opportunity for all its users, and finally
- It’ll be biased not to give kudos for such a good job!
So, on this note, we dive in.
What is ADAComply Accessibility Software And What’s New With Version 2.0
ADAComply is an accessibility software that renders websites and web contents ADA compliant simply pasting a single line of code on the website.
For those unaware, ADA is an acronym for “Americans with Disability Act”
This acts requires businesses and website owners to make accommodations for people with disabilities in ALL their web content.
Truth is, a lot of website owners are ignorant of this ACT, this makes it even more dangerous as ignorance is NEVER an excuse for breaking the law.
Take a look at the news below;
- In 2018, a historic supreme court judgment caused a surge in website owners being sued for non-compliance with ADA.
- 1,500+ legal cases related to non-accessibility compliance in new york alone in 2018
- More than 10,000 websites sued in 2019 for their website not being ADA compliant
- This number is expected to hit 100k by next year – 2021
- Unlike GDPR, The ADA law requires no notice before a lawsuit is filed against a company for non-compliance.
- The law provides no time for a company to take action before a lawsuit is filed, and it offers no real defense to a company after a lawsuit has been filed.
- Most business/website owners sued pay between $20 – $200k as out of court settlement. A recent settlement was $6m.
- Businesses have spent an average of $3k – $50k to get their website fixed. (HUGE OPPORTUNITY – Even if you charge $1k per client). $1k per website x 400 million websites online = $400 billion.
With all these, it’s only a matter of time before it gets to you or your company . . . even me!
Because it’s no longer a secret that lawsuits for non-ADA compliant sites are constantly on the rise.
As a matter of fact, this has become the new moneymaker for lawyers who used to chase ambulances.
This is why I regard ADAComply Accessibility Software as a very timely solution that solves a really pressing and “expensive” problem.
ADA Comply comes with a number of web accessibility tools;
- Text to speech
- Zoom feature
- Cursor select
- Reader font
- Highlight feature
- Alt text for all images and graphics
- Dark mode
- Auto-create an accessibility compliance statement
And a whole lot of other features necessary to satisfy the ADA compliance requirements . . .
What’s New With Version 2.0 & Why?
Remember, there are over a billion websites today, and as such rendering, ADA compliance services to website owners could easily be a multi-million dollar opportunity.
To this end, a commercial license was given to all our users in the 1.0 edition . . .
Adding commercial license was powerful, but it wasn’t enough!
A lot of users weren’t able to monetize the power of ADA Comply software they had in their arsenal.
So This Is Where Version 2.0 Comes In . . .
- Improving on existing features
- Introducing more compliance features and
- Making the platform completely seamless
ADA Comply 2.0 Lead Generation Edtion practically empowers its users . . .
It gives all users an EASY TO ACTIVATE SYSTEM TO A TRUE 6 FIGURES INCOME . . .
And they did this by including a Lead Generation App in the 2.0 edition – This app scout the entire world wide web and does an in-depth ADA compliance check on websites, after which, a compliance review result is created based on the test conducted.
This review is then forwarded to the website owner along with an ADA compliance service offering from you . . .
And guess what, everything is done automatically!
Surely, this answers the question: How You Can Turn ADA Comply Into A True Six Figure Income!
And it removes every hurdle, from customer acquisition to delivering on the ADA Compliance service . . .
So ANYONE & EVERYONE can now take advantage of this opportunity!
See why I gave the unbiased thumbs up at the beginning of this article?
Let’s move on . . .
ADA Comply works in three simple steps;
STEP 1: Add a new website to your ADA Comply dashboard with the web URL address.
STEP 2: Click to copy the code to your website.
STEP 3: Paste the code in your website’s footer.
Here is a Demo of ADA Comply 2.0
Here are the Upsells that come with TAKE-IT
✅ Front-End: ADA Comply 2.0 ($67)
- Access the powerful ADA Comply 2.0 software and training modules.
✅ OTO 1: ADA Comply 2.0 – PRO EDITION ($67)
- Unlimited Websites + Whitelabel (no ‘powered by Adacomply’ link)
✅ OTO 2: Agency Dashboard + ADA Agency Kit ($67) one time
- Agency license + Agency dashboard + DFY prospecting kit (proposals, website, ads, graphics, etc)
✅ OTO 3: ADA Comply – Extra Agency Kits (Sell 8 More Services) ($97)
- Get marketing and branding agency kits to 8 extra hot and high in demand services to offer – SEO Agency, Mobile App Agency, Graphics Design Agency, Web Design Agency, Social Media Agency, Fb Ads Agency and Video Marketing Agency.
✅ OTO 4: ADA Comply – Reseller License + Reseller Dashboard ($197)
- Reseller License + Reseller Dashboard (Create and sell full functional user accounts)
Thanks for reading or watching my ADA Comply 2.0 Review, I hope it was helpful.
Let me know if you have any questions,